pac website back on

Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Pike Anglers Club of Great Britain
User avatar
John Currie
Major
Major
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: kirby bedon

pac website back on

Postby John Currie » Tue Aug 01 2017 18:03

Hallo all
PAC website is up and running again.Many thanks to Stephen Harper and everyone else who helped.We still have some tweaks to do so we welcome any criticisms or observations.
www.pacgb.com
enjoy.

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 18528
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: pac website back on

Postby davelumb » Tue Aug 01 2017 18:13

:thumbs:

User avatar
Andrew Croft
Bailiff
Bailiff
Posts: 9668
Joined: Wed Nov 02 2011 05:00
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: pac website back on

Postby Andrew Croft » Tue Aug 01 2017 20:36

quick look around, seem alright but the SSL doesnt look like its working properly.
Best quotes ever
Give someone a match rod up here and it'll probably end up being used for throwing mackerel feathers - Andy Macfarlane
Well that's pointless ya fanny - Dave Lumb

User avatar
Cod
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Jan 26 2012 06:00

Re: pac website back on

Postby Cod » Tue Aug 01 2017 21:06

Unable to log in, says I am banned until Jan: 2018

Mercman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Sep 10 2016 13:25
Location: Essex PAC 102

Re: pac website back on

Postby Mercman » Wed Aug 02 2017 09:22

If you scroll the pictures at the top of home page to the left.....that is the fattest Pike I have ever seen, wonder what the story behind that is?
You can learn so much from old people that is why... Delboy is my 74 year old mentor Not for long hey Ernie face

Lee7499
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat Dec 13 2014 21:52
Location: South Wales

Re: pac website back on

Postby Lee7499 » Wed Aug 02 2017 10:40

Mercman wrote:
If you scroll the pictures at the top of home page to the left.....that is the fattest Pike I have ever seen, wonder what the story behind that is?
I thought exactly the same , looks more like a Carp that's been photo shopped to look like a Pike :laughs:
Also one small thing In the LINKS section I didn't see a link to the PIT which is a shame ( I could be wrong and maybe missed it ) My apologies if I did.

User avatar
John Currie
Major
Major
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: kirby bedon

Re: pac website back on

Postby John Currie » Wed Aug 02 2017 17:23

Andrew Croft wrote:
quick look around, seem alright but the SSL doesnt look like its working properly.
I hope that was sorted out today ,thanks.

User avatar
John Currie
Major
Major
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: kirby bedon

Re: pac website back on

Postby John Currie » Wed Aug 02 2017 17:24

Cod wrote:
Unable to log in, says I am banned until Jan: 2018
We cant understand that Paul.No one has been banned on 13 pacs tenure apart from Face book warriors.

User avatar
John Currie
Major
Major
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: kirby bedon

Re: pac website back on

Postby John Currie » Wed Aug 02 2017 17:28

Lee7499 wrote:
Mercman wrote:
If you scroll the pictures at the top of home page to the left.....that is the fattest Pike I have ever seen, wonder what the story behind that is?
I thought exactly the same , looks more like a Carp that's been photo shopped to look like a Pike :laughs:
Also one small thing In the LINKS section I didn't see a link to the PIT which is a shame ( I could be wrong and maybe missed it ) My apologies if I did.
The link will be added,thanks for pointing it out.Stephen Harper assures me the pike in question has not been photo shopped .It was a Norfolk river pike of 23 pounds 10 oz,37 inches long with a girth of 25 and a quarter inches.It was healthy and returned safely.
Cheers.

steve28fishing
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Jun 25 2014 09:01

Re: pac website back on

Postby steve28fishing » Wed Aug 02 2017 18:59

Who are the speakers at the show John ? Or has it not been finalised yet ?

User avatar
Andrew Croft
Bailiff
Bailiff
Posts: 9668
Joined: Wed Nov 02 2011 05:00
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: pac website back on

Postby Andrew Croft » Wed Aug 02 2017 19:00

John Currie wrote:
Andrew Croft wrote:
quick look around, seem alright but the SSL doesnt look like its working properly.
I hope that was sorted out today ,thanks.
yup, working now :thumbs:
Best quotes ever
Give someone a match rod up here and it'll probably end up being used for throwing mackerel feathers - Andy Macfarlane
Well that's pointless ya fanny - Dave Lumb

User avatar
John Currie
Major
Major
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: kirby bedon

Re: pac website back on

Postby John Currie » Wed Aug 02 2017 20:23

steve28fishing wrote:
Who are the speakers at the show John ? Or has it not been finalised yet ?
Phil Turton,Si Blades,Dave Horton.
Cheers.

steve28fishing
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Jun 25 2014 09:01

Re: pac website back on

Postby steve28fishing » Wed Aug 02 2017 20:59

Sounds good .. thanks I'll be going

User avatar
John Currie
Major
Major
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: kirby bedon

Re: pac website back on

Postby John Currie » Thu Aug 03 2017 08:22

steve28fishing wrote:
Sounds good .. thanks I'll be going
Its a good day out.Huge effort from ET and Denis and crew to put on a vintage tackle display for this one.

User avatar
Cod
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Jan 26 2012 06:00

Re: pac website back on

Postby Cod » Sat Aug 05 2017 11:36

John Currie wrote:
Cod wrote:
Unable to log in, says I am banned until Jan: 2018
We cant understand that Paul.No one has been banned on 13 pacs tenure apart from Face book warriors.
Re-instated now JC, seems my membership had lapsed, re-joined on a three year deal :cheers:


Return to “PAC Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest