Cant see any pics

Tell of us any technical problems in here, there are also a lot of FAQs listed
marrky
Stickleback
Stickleback

Cant see any pics

Post by marrky »

As a new member i look forward to see pics of the pics other members have caught

But i cant see any as i get this message

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Can anyone help?
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: Cant see any pics

Post by Andrew »

Once you have made 5 posts yo get full access to the forums features :thumbs:
marrky
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by marrky »

Thanks Andrew,
Appreciate that
Banks8125
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Banks8125 »

Hi,

I cant see pictures either, and I have 5 posts?

Thanks

Adam
Goose144
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by Goose144 »

Ditto Adam
Banks8125
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Banks8125 »

Could someone help with this? I would like to see the pictures of the boat for sale?
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

After 10 post you will see them
Banks8125
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Banks8125 »

Thanks.
Goose144
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by Goose144 »

Cheers Andrew
Waynee45
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Waynee45 »

I'm very confused. Some images I can see and others say the blurb I don't have permission.
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

It shouldnt wayne. You have 13 posts, after 10 you have full permission.

Though for what its worth. The ones you could.t see are ones uploaded directly to the forum the ones you could see are linked from somewhere like photobucket.
Waynee45
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Waynee45 »

Cheers for the info.
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

:thumbs:
Lee7499
Chub
Chub

Post by Lee7499 »

Its
In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Lee Hall
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

Lee7499 wrote:
Its
yes I know its a pain in the a**e but you will just need to wait until you are off moderation like everyone else, posting 6 topics with two words per post wont make it any quicker cause ill only approve 1. thanks.
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

I think that I am in the same boat as you, because I don't see them yet either. However I do not think it is worth putting rubbish posts up because it will make other members on here possibly form an unfavourable opinion of you from the start.
Ray Waker
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

Mercman wrote:
I think that I am in the same boat as you, because I don't see them yet either. However I do not think it is worth putting rubbish posts up because it will make other members on here possibly form an unfavourable opinion of you from the start.
you should be able to see them mercman ?
30121612-Mascot-Illustration-Featuring-a-Buff-Hamster-Flexing-its-Muscles-Stock-Vector.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

Thanks I can now... :thumbs:
Ray Waker
Lee7499
Chub
Chub

Post by Lee7499 »

Surely being a member ( even if I choose not to post ) for nearly 2 years would seem a long enough period rather than posting 5 things now matter how insignificant ?. Wouldn't a time period be a better option than just moderating someone's first 5 posts. I don't understand why you would moderate access to pictures .
In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Lee Hall
Lee7499
Chub
Chub

Post by Lee7499 »

Mercman wrote:
I don't think something like that would be looked on as unfavourable by most of the gents on here just a bit cheeky ( it's not like I'm guesting on a secret lake or loch :wink: only joking face ) as I spent many a fine hour on the old PAC and Bear pit forums having many laughs and good old banter with a lot of them on here ,and sadly some of them are no longer with us R.I.P . Tight lines to you all and hope everyone's season is a good un !.

Lee Hall
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

Lee7499 wrote:
Surely being a member ( even if I choose not to post ) for nearly 2 years would seem a long enough period rather than posting 5 things now matter how insignificant ?. Wouldn't a time period be a better option than just moderating someone's first 5 posts. I don't understand why you would moderate access to pictures .
there is no time option.

the way it works is someone registers and they are automatically put in to "newly registered users" group, this puts their posts in to a moderation queue. the only option to remove them from this group and place them in the "registered users" group (normal user) after x amount of posts. all we can do is set how many posts that is and that is all there is available.

doing it this way prevents spam and allows us to catch out trolls its also a way of trying to get people involved in discussion and become part of the community. although I agree its a little bit crap for someone like yourself having registered 2 years ago. In my mind the thing with the pics is to protect the members from someone just out to see pics maybe figure out locations/swims and not contribute. if you catch my drift :thumbs:
Lee7499
Chub
Chub

Post by Lee7499 »

Yep no Probs Andrew ,How is Sunny old Glasgow anyway ,started my piking & Perch days on Loch Gelly and Lomond when i was a kid living in Coatbridge ?. Halcyon days face

Lee Hall
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

Lee7499 wrote:
Yep no Probs Andrew ,How is Sunny old Glasgow anyway ,started my piking & Perch days on Loch Gelly and Lomond when i was a kid living in Coatbridge ?. Halcyon days face
Glasgow is so so. actually is sunny for a change :laughs:
Lee7499
Chub
Chub

Post by Lee7499 »

Hi Andrew , wonder if you can help. Have made 6 posts but still unable to see any pics. I have cleared cookies and refreshed my browser but still nothing is it 5 posts or 10 ?.

Lee Hall
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

5 buddy, you have the proper permissions so really should be able to see them. what is in place of where the pics should be ?