I like pike!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here
CB Radio
Stickleback
Stickleback

I like pike!

Post by CB Radio »

Hi all, been piking since the 1960's and still learning. Been doing rather well over the past 3 or 4 years with deadbait though. Looking through the various discussions in the forums over the past few days and finding it very interesting, (will probably ignore 99% of it and carry on catching my way though, but still thankful for the ideas I get from that 1% 😁).
Oldskoolfool
Perch
Perch

Re: I like pike!

Post by Oldskoolfool »

Welcome aboard
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

CB Radio wrote: Fri Nov 04 2022 21:15 -
Hi all, been piking since the 1960's and still learning. Been doing rather well over the past 3 or 4 years with deadbait though. Looking through the various discussions in the forums over the past few days and finding it very interesting, (will probably ignore 99% of it and carry on catching my way though, but still thankful for the ideas I get from that 1% 😁).

Welcome aboard :handshake:

Anyone who was a pike angler is the '60's is always a welcome asset to our happy band.

Rather well eh? You could say I have also been a bit like that :grin:

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Dave Horton »

CB Radio wrote: Fri Nov 04 2022 21:15 -
Welcome aboard CB and if you're already doing ok it's perfectly alright to share why you think that is with us too you know?

(Just don't name ya venues face)
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Happy Hayes »

Welcome to the Pit :handshake:
Regards
Tom