Hello from the Mids!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here
DF!
Stickleback
Stickleback

Hello from the Mids!

Post by DF! »

Hi All, new to the forum and new to Predator fishing. Focusing on lure fishing predominantly as i'm not interested in carrying loads of kit about! Started last November, managed to winkle out a 70cm Zander and a couple of Esox at 65cm and 45cm... Really enjoying it but struggling to find waters that aren't like a cup of tea! Few hundred quid into kit, lost a good few lures (mainly in the canals)... every day is a school day. Anyway.. Hi all!
Monts
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Re: Hello from the Mids!

Post by Monts »

DF! wrote: Fri Mar 29 2024 14:03 -
Hi All, new to the forum and new to Predator fishing. Focusing on lure fishing predominantly as i'm not interested in carrying loads of kit about! Started last November, managed to winkle out a 70cm Zander and a couple of Esox at 65cm and 45cm... Really enjoying it but struggling to find waters that aren't like a cup of tea! Few hundred quid into kit, lost a good few lures (mainly in the canals)... every day is a school day. Anyway.. Hi all!
:thumbs:
If you wanna go fishing go fishing.- John Gierach
peteren
Barbel
Barbel

Post by peteren »

Welcome!
I mainly lure fish- and struggled with waters like milky coffee most of the winter!
Peter Newman
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Happy Hayes »

Welcome aboard :handshake:
Regards
Tom
John66
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Post by John66 »

Welcome :thumbs:
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Dave Horton »

Tough time to take it up particularly with the weather last term. Get out over the next moth or so and you'll experience different fishing entirely! Just remember to give em a rest when the water gets too warm (lots of info on here and out there about when that is).

(Welcome aboard face)