angling direct.comwank

Sean gilchrist
Chub
Chub

angling direct.comwank

Post by Sean gilchrist »

Anyone else had bother with em. Ordered stuff,didt get dispatched until 8days later an that was only because i sent emails, didnt get a reply until ma third one.
gear comes yday , but not one thing in that box was wot i ordered. Then today a feeder rod appears in which i didnt order either. An am to honest for my own good at times.
You can only pish with the c*ck you've got
gus666
Zander
Zander
Location: Auld Ayr, wham ne'er a toon surpasses, For Honest Men and bonnie lassies...

Re: angling direct.comwank

Post by gus666 »

Are you a winner or loser out of this f**k-up mate?
Sean gilchrist
Chub
Chub

Post by Sean gilchrist »

Loser of sorts guss, but being the good honest hoolit i am more loser. Il tell ye when you come doon in aug for the roach kip
gus666
Zander
Zander
Location: Auld Ayr, wham ne'er a toon surpasses, For Honest Men and bonnie lassies...

Post by gus666 »

Sean gilchrist wrote:
Loser of sorts guss, but being the good honest hoolit i am more loser. Il tell ye when you come doon in aug for the roach kip
stizostedionlucioperca
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by stizostedionlucioperca »

Never had any problems myself, goods have arrived quickly & when out of stock have been given the option (by email) to wait or get a refund.
Sean gilchrist
Chub
Chub

Post by Sean gilchrist »

Aye well your lucky. Ma order finally comes the day, landing net pole damaged antheres no sign of damage to the packaging tube so its been packed broken an my order wasnt complete either. Wota shambles of a firm. Stick to wot you know is wot the say.

angling dog toffee it should be renamed too. Fuds.
Mark Phillips
Zander
Zander

Post by Mark Phillips »

I don't care how competitive their pricing is, they're the worst tackle dealer on the web IMO. Sending the wrong goods, not responding to emails, taking ages to refund you, taking ages to send anything, sending out faulty or even used gear (a mate got a seat off them and it had mud on the feet!) and failing to deal with complaints; but it's the shitty attitude of the staff that really tops it. Oh and I'd add unethical to that list as well, based on what they told me when I was pointed to them for an insurance claim by Direct Line. Avoid at all costs!
Piking Plonker
morph
Perch
Perch

Post by morph »

Have only orderd off them twice, apart from a rude delivery driver once, I can't complain about their service.

I tend not to use them if I can help it really, as I do keep reading about poor service and the staff in the shop are not the most helpful.

But when they do generally have the cheapest prices and then do 10% off online it's hard to resist.
Steve D
Chub
Chub

Post by Steve D »

I've used them a couple of times online without any issues,fast delivery and items were what I ordered-couldn't fault them tbh.
Last edited by Steve D on Wed Jun 17 2015 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
Theres one or two phoneys round here ..
Freako
Chub
Chub

Post by Freako »

Gotta say I have used them also without issue's, but it does make you think twice for next time when you hear stories like you guys have had.
Mick.
Rob_Iasgair
Perch
Perch

Post by Rob_Iasgair »

I find that if you have an address North of the border, things are often pear shaped with them. Orders sent to my parents house in Suffolk, no issues what so ever. Probably because they know I could pop in and complain.