Fishing Republic

Patrick Bateman
Chub
Chub

Fishing Republic

Post by Patrick Bateman »

Just a heads up that I ordered a keepnet off these guys on eBay on June 8th and the item has not arrived (it wasn't even in stock!) and they still won't give me a refund - they keep trying to fob me off. eBay won't refund (as it's longer than a month) so I've had to call Trading Standards to try and force them to refund my money. They have a phone number that never gets picked up, either. Avoid like the plague. :mad:
DavyMc
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Fishing Republic

Post by DavyMc »

Totally agree liars, ordered some spinnerbaits off them got 2 eventually out of 5 or 6, told me some bullshit story that the package had been here and gone back to them again and had to be resent :laughs: :laughs:
"Rise, like lions after slumber: In unvanquishable number! Shake your chains to earth like dew: Which in sleep had fallen on you: Ye are many—they are few!"
Fastliner
Perch
Perch

Re: Fishing Republic

Post by Fastliner »

I ordered 2 Prologic banksticks, through there fishing republic amazon shop, the banksticks are screw point and come with 2 tommy bars also, they only charged £1.24 postage and i had the 2

banksticks the following day, i thought it was very good service but there is quite a few negative feedback comments on there amazon store page.