Great Days by Des Taylor

dannytaylor
Barbel
Barbel

Great Days by Des Taylor

Post by dannytaylor »

just got a copy of this book, not read it yet but just by flicking through it i can tell its going to be a top read. Loads of good pics, it'll appeal to the all rounder it covers every specimen fish imaginable from home and abroad with lots of toothy critters involved :thumbs:
Ash m
Zander
Zander

Re: Great Days by Des Taylor

Post by Ash m »

Think he's done an updated version already with extra chapters called "great days extra" was on the birthday list so might have that on Tuesday
dannytaylor
Barbel
Barbel

Post by dannytaylor »

thats the one :thumbs:
Fentiger01
Disco Dave
Disco Dave

Post by Fentiger01 »

Ordered mine on the strength of your post Danny, it arrived yesterday and I wasn't disappointed - very good book.

Having read through a fair bit of mine now, I can honestly say it's a great read :thumbs:
Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!
markyboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by markyboy »

dannytaylor wrote:
just got a copy of this book, not read it yet but just by flicking through it i can tell its going to be a top read. Loads of good pics, it'll appeal to the all rounder it covers every specimen fish imaginable from home and abroad with lots of toothy critters involved :thumbs:
Stop spamming your grandads book :laughs:
dannytaylor
Barbel
Barbel

Post by dannytaylor »

markyboy wrote:
dannytaylor wrote:
Stop spamming your grandads book :laughs:

:laughs: