Go Pro / water wolf section

Got a good idea to improve the forum? Submit it here
Lee7499
Chub
Chub

Go Pro / water wolf section

Post by Lee7499 »

Just wondering if a dedicated GoPro and water wolf section would be a good idea as so many of us now are using them , A tips & help section will become invaluable as more of us take them with us on our fishing escapades.

I know we have a video section but that is for the finished product. I don't currently have a GoPro or Water- wolf but is something I will purchase in the near future . I think we are all realising they are becoming invaluable in our quest for understanding our presentations with rigs/Lures, and above all else trying to get a better understanding of our predators .

Maybe some people with knowledge of them can give buying guides of the different models available with pro's and cons for each model and setup .
In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Lee Hall
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: Go Pro / water wolf section

Post by Andrew »

plenty places to put the info. we have: tackle, reviews, videos. dont think there would be any point in another category imo :smile:
Lee7499
Chub
Chub

Re: Go Pro / water wolf section

Post by Lee7499 »

No worries ,it was only a thought as a Tech section really as we are seeing a whole new area of tech pushing its way into fishing at an alarming rate with the GoPro/Waterwolf & new rod fish finders .
In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Lee Hall